Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Mommy & Me ~ At the Market

I simply adore my market bag. I've gotten so many compliments on it, everywhere I use it. Just think. If everyone carried a market bag with them while shopping how many fewer plastic bags would be in circulation. This bag is knit of a pima cotton and wool blend. It's luxurious to the touch...and it's not "super crunchy granola" as my husband puts it. It's soft and drapey...made of a nice garment yarn. :)

It stretches out *big* to hold lots of goodies! It has such a nice sturdy bottom though...so it's going to hold up to lots of packing.

And, here's the best part. A little bag! It's so cute and just the right size for a child to carry. My almost 3 yo dd loves hers and feels a part of the action carrying her bag. It fits a bunch of banannas and a half dozen apples easily.

Here's the lacy weave...pretty, huh?

No comments: