Thursday, June 4, 2009

It's Silly Stripes™ Lotto Time

I'm ready to take on a custom pair!! This will be the last time I'm doing a lottery to purchase on my blog....my Hyena Cart is *almost* ready to go!!


I will accept email entries until Friday June 5th at noon pacific time. Once I get my kiddos down to nap, I will use a random # generator to choose the winner of the custom slot. Please email your entry to littlebearknitwear@comcast.net with the subject "June Custom". The subject is *very* important, as I have my inbox set up to filter these emails into a special folder. Please only enter one time. ;) To keep things fair, I'll delete multiple entries.


Remember, this is a you choose all custom slot, so longies, skirties and board shorts/capris are all available in any size you choose. This slot is for *one* pair of woolies except in the case of twins or higher order multiples...then we'll chat about more woolies. ;)


Thanks so much for your continued support!! Thanks for buying WAHM!!

No comments: