Wednesday, July 1, 2009

An Exciting Announcement :)

On Friday July 3rd, my stand alone shop on Hyena Cart will be opening!


This has been a long time coming....and I think that I've sorted out how to keep myself from becoming overwhelmed with work, and still be able to collaborate with my friends, guest on congos and knit for my own children from time to time. I am *excited* for this growth.

I will be stocking on the third of each month at 3:30 HC time. You'll find custom spots, instock and a one of my wahm friends as a guest each month.

This month, you'll find one custom slot being sold via lottery, a very special skirty and a brand new design - a Silly Stripes™ Soaker Sack. Joining me are Andrea of Dwell Wool Knits and Kim of Western Sky Knits. It promises to be a great stocking. I hope you'll stop by!

1 comment:

Gammons said...

It looks awesome!
Congrats on your new store Monica!
Tina