Monday, March 30, 2009

What a busy month!!

So, I no longer have the sickies...but, whew! That bug kicked my tail!

I have completed the March custom Silly Stripes™! I adore the colors this momma chose and can not wait to see them on her little gal!



I also wanted to share this very special gift with you all. A dear friend of mine recently had a little boy. She is a baby wearer and one of her favorite wraps is Girasol's Earthy Rainbow...so I created a pair of woolies for her little guy and wrapped them up to match.


He is four weeks old here...isn't he darling!!

And...because Easter is coming, and this is an *awesome* project, I must share my daugher's basket that I just finished up. It's a felted project and it's a really simple knit. It is a free Ravelry download...if you are not on Ravelry, and need a copy, let me know and I can probably help you out. :)




Whew...now, back to my needles. ;)

3 comments:

kimsansf said...

so so cute! both longies and basket!!

s said...

I
WANT
SILLY
STRIPES
PLEASE!!

Shandi said...

Well you know I love those Silly Stripes :o)
And I will for sure post action pics when they arrive!! Whee!!