Thursday, July 31, 2008

It's that time again....

The eve of the day I've been challenged by for two years now. The Crankypants lotto day. If you're a woolie momma...you know the routine. ;) If not...it's the day that Amy takes emails and several mommas and their kiddos become the lucky recipients of hand knit Crankies. I've been trying for *two* years.


Just wanted to be clear. T.W.O. years.
So, I'll try again tomorrow. Maybe it will be my lucky day! I mean really...how long can one try without success? Want to know the fairly pathetic thing? I want sock monkeys. We had some when Bear was quite small. He outgrew them with great speed. Now I know...I could get him a Peruvian pair. But, he's very tall for his age, and they're too small. So...I'm trying for a pair directly from Amy. If I actually get a slot...I may be tempted for monsters...or a bear...but I really want another pair of sock monkeys.
So...guess who I'll be emailing tomorow? ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you got a slot Monica!!! *finger's crossed* for you!